Welcome to the online home of the Las Vegas High Rollers and Strollers volksmarching club. We are an AVA-affiliated, Las Vegas-based club that focuses on recreational walking.
- Our next meeting is scheduled for: Wednesday, September 23rd at 7pm. Our meetings are currently being held online via Zoom. If you would like to receive an invitation to join our meeting, please email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us for our next group event: Our next group walk will be on October 31, 2020 when we will do the South Strip walk. We will meet at the start point (Starbucks; 340 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas NV 89169) at 8:45am to register then begin walking at 9am. Everyone is invited to join us!
- October 2020 AVA Checkpoint
- Check out the newest walk offered by our club! The St George Utah Virgin River Walk is a 7k/14k, 1A walk along the beautiful Virgin River in southern Utah. Find more information on this walk here.
- September 2020 Pacific Post (news and info about the Pacific Region)
- Please note: Our Lake Mead Recreation Area walk/Hoover Dam is now open! See the 'our walks' page for information on registering for this walk either at the physical start box or via the online start box.